Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year ; New Resolution


2009' left me a wonderful memory.
*************
1) Japan trip with self exploring.
3) Getting to know some close friends.
4) Seeing Chloe & Yohji from mumbling to talking.
7) Got promoted to senior designer with a :) increment.

2010' s resolution.
*************
1) Planning a trip to Bangkok for praying.
NO MORE DELAYING
2) Learn something. e/g: archery.
3) Loose some inches. Stay healthy.
4) Spend more time with family.
5) Be good to dumb dumb people.
6) Planning to getting a bigger house.
7) Smile more.
(eventually I'm a friendly person, don't judge me from the first impression)


The things I will continuing..
*************
1) Shopping & buying.
2) Be positive.
3) Work hard ; Play hard
4) Miss my new & old Friends.
5) Always have patient toward Chloe & Yohji.
6) Continue sharing my life on blog.
7) Keep upgrading my knowledge.

No comments: