Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

I owned a pretty garden.

I'm living in a small single story terrance house. In front of master bed-room, there is a small tiny garden, which last time is Koi fish pond. I remember when first time Yuki visited me. She told me: Your house is feeling cozy. But hor, the garden is look a like a grave yard. lolzz..
After I keep my husky dog - Snowy. The grave yard become more worst. It become like..OMG..
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I always wanna have a big changer of it, but really have no idea how to do it. Where should I get the soil? Rent a lorry??? I gonna dig it??? How long should take time to done to own a pretty garden??? t..h..i..n..k...... like this is over a year..
Last weekend, went to Mid Valley Exhibition Centre - Pet World Event. Saw a booth that make me feel greenly. After a chat with the worker there. Decided to have a make over for my OMG's garden.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Just after 2 days, the workers came in the morning 11.00. With all the equipment & plants.
*
*
*
*
*
*

*

A pond? yeah~ Due to garden is too tiny. Choose a 1/4 rounded pond. Before this, they dig all the soil & replace it with the new.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Can't wait to see the result. The worker told me that I can't have a Taiwanese grass on the garden. Cause the compound is small. I insist I need a greenery. Even it just a small part. How pity..

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Tada!! After the landscaping. OMG's garden become OMPG = Oh my pretty garden. They do gave me 5 Koi fishy. Now even Snowy also enjoy the pretty garden. 1 thing I learned. Things we can't handle. Just pass to the expert. :)

Thanks to Maxly Landscape.

PS: sorry for the bad quality photos.

No comments: