Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

You gonna believe me.

Found some old books to read yesterday night. It remind me to be positive trough life.
This morning, I share lotsa tips with co-mate. How to slim face, how to diet...
I guess I really can persuade them. Cause I can't fit in this jeans that I wearing today before it.
Tips for a slimmer face.

Clarins always the brand that I BELIEVE in. This shaping facial lift product I really adore. You can the shaping result in just 10 days. And an instantly lifting day by day.You gonna BELIEVE in me.


Tips for quick slimming.

Last 2 weeks, I been so weak. Fever, sore throat, asthma.. so I just have Gardenia wheat bread. Bare in mind, just plain wheat bread & a glass of cereal on breakfast and Lunch, for dinner maybe porridge. Sneak time can have some plum. No fried food And have a habit for a glass of warm water on the early morning.
Now we have a reason to luv to be sick.

No comments: