Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Can you hear me?

This is the last week for me as a designer in this company.
Feeling lost? Ya. a bit.
Feeling sad? For sure.
I gonna miss the early morning chit chatting.
All the story sharing that happend on weekend.
Gonna miss the time chasing when we rush for an assignment on every session.
All the "F" words we complaining.
And yet we had go trough it all the times.
After this, I will be alone.
Alone in the morning,
Facing my lappie on line.
Alone on lunch,
No idea what to eat.
.. .. .. .. ..
No worries,
I told myself.
Plan it.
Plan to study back my Japanese course, guitar course..
Gain back some knowledge.
Learn to be enjoy alone as last time.
Save more time to my family, to my pets.
Lately, I'm not that cherish.
Whatever in my heart that I can't share here I will digest myself.
" I'm not your pet that let you leash tie. This is not the way to Luv a person"
God.
Be with me please.. as I need you now.

No comments: