Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Sincerely wishing : All the best.

Today, is my last working working in Poney.
This is the longest job I been in. 3 years.
Compare previous for just 1 year +.
I knew I have the passion trough this company.
Let me tell you what is my job scoop...
I'm a kids wear designer in Poney. (Malaysia's leading kids wear) ;).
We have 4 designers. 2 ladies & 2 guys. I'm doing it in girl's collection.
We planning 1 n half year ahead on every session.
We create a theme, colour way, design searching, silhouettes drawing.
We doing work sheet, detailing sheet on almost 100+ design on every session.
We enjoying at back stage by doing fashion show, shooting..
We rushing and pass on time on every collection.
Nothing can beat us down.
I'm proud.
We always the best partner ever.
We been trough some arguing,
but not keeping in heart.
Sincerely wishing : All the best.
My working desk.

Designer team & Sharon.
(From left) Anderson, Nicole, Adelle (who replace me), Lee Wee
(Front) Sharon (the ladies boss), Me & Celine.

Designer team & Merchant team.



Lastly, a precious gift I received from you all.
Poney
is proudly to be invited as in
Charity Children's Fashion Show
by
MIFA
Date: 2nd November 2010
Time: 4.30pm
Venue:
Centre Court, Level 2 Pavilion K.L
I will be there to see my last graduation assignment. lol.
xoxo


No comments: