Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

My Playground Cafe


Is a hot sunny noon. Yuki (my new co-mate) suggest to have her farewell lunch at the playground. huh!! playground? Yeah~My Playground Cafe.

Simple yet clean enviroment with lotsa fun things that you can explore.


Yuki, she is friendly. But will leave us tommorow :( I just knew her for 2 weeks. Keep contact ya!


Cute pair of Green galssy bunny. And her buddy - Mr. Lizard at behind. Yuck!


Mr. Rex and birdie.


Kam and me. Another helpful co-mate.


Part of the corner which full of lil soft toys.


Fishes ~ Fishy


Me.. is me..

I had a new hair cut and color.

(New haircut? Don't think so, always is that mushroom look. Sigh~ But I luv)


"Staff' that serve you on counter


On wall


Luv this idea to use the stool upside down to lift the recycle rack as a book rack.


More to be upload.


*part of the photo was in Yuki's camera.


Click back ya!


No comments: