Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Playround Cafe Part 2


.. .. .. Continue from the previous post, here's come the Playground part 2. Enjoy!


Cutie handmade plush toys.

Long bar counter

Mushroom me.

Cozy cafe. We just luv it.
some suprisse waiting you at every corner.


Yuki & me


Snapping around..


and around..


Wash your hand with your own risk ya..


cause..


it might have some small creature there.. Lol


Here's come the meal we order.

I preffer butter rice with fried chicken. The fried chicken is CRISPY. Good..


Yuki's order - Butter rice with mint chicken.

Kinda special meal. The chicken mince and carrot are cover with cabbage

with mint sauce on top. Is soft and good smell.


Kam is vegitarian, so she ordered a pineapple fried rice.

I did't try cause my dish make me can't stop eating. :O


The food menu



The above we ordered is a set lunch.

Comes with drink, soup and pudding.

and is only cost

*

*

*

RM 9.90nett


What a GREAT deal.



We surely luv My Playground Cafe.


Craving for the crispy butter chicken now.. yum yum..


The add:

No 15 Jalan 3-39, Taman Miharja. Cheras

(opposite Viva home complex, last time was call UE3)

Tel:

03-928 32626

No comments: