Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Earth Day

If we love ourself, our family, our beloved one. Then we should love our EARTH at first. This topic has been surrounding us long time ago yet many of us doesn't care bout it.

My favorite~I use to sell off my clothes to my dear friends. Thanks for them to let my wardrobe always keep updated.
Me pass this. Hurray

This is bad. Pet bottle can cause cancer if expose to sun light. Please get a proper bottle as the water container.
Me pass on this.

Aisk.. this a bit headache. Every time we end a session of collection. I sure had a book of yellowpages under my table. All is admend copies.
Im fail on this.

Gosh! I have a serious nose sinus. I can't live without tissue. Will try to use handkerchief.
Really fail . sad

Since long time ago, i used to ta pao my food by my own self Tupperware. But recently seem lack off. Gonna practice it back.
Fail too.

Refashion. Let's DIY on own used clothes.. is fun. I love to cut my tee's shorter and wear it as outer layer. Long sleeve to sleeveless..
I love it. Meaning.. i'm pass

Fully support on it. Please use our own recycle bag to shop things. Hate people who buy a small thing and still need to pack in plastic bag. Put inside your own bag pls!!
I use paper bag as my dustbin bag.
99% pass me.

Join me to save our Earth. Never been late if we start to act now. Cheers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets we all love our EARTH as we love our love one! Be sure their are safe and stay in the good enviroment. Man and earth are never apart! I love you and i do support the campaign, but 1st of all i need to practise do not ask for the plastic bag when i buy 'small things'....sorry!

yuki said...

Lets we all love our EARTH as we love our love one! Be sure their are safe and stay in the good enviroment. Man and earth are never apart! I love you and i do support the campaign, but 1st of all i need to practise do not ask for the plastic bag when i buy 'small things'....sorry!

LysLyssaK said...

Thanks for support. Knowing you having a kind heart as me.. let's save the EARTH.