Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Short note from Lys - April,May

April, May.. gonna be a buzy'ng month. Fashion's week, fitting for lil model, preparation for summer's shooting, buyer from reunion island, gonna do lotsa preparation for presentation, Seminar from WGSN.(finally our company agreed to sign it). Drawing for next year summer's. Like a Lego, stack by stack....

No doubt pack with work schedule, i still will squeeze out the time for myself & family & friends. Enjoy the time hang out with friends for a chat, Miss my hennesy, always wanna bottoms up. Enjoy a warm dinner with family. Can't even lack of any one.

This whole week, i'm not going back to have a dinner. I HAD FULLY BOOKED.lol.

Guess what, waiting for my next soul's changer. Redang Island with my honey on mid May.

Dare to dream for our life.. xoxo

No comments: