Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Curve's Street Bazaar


Hairband & corsage flower are the best accessories for this Spring Summer. I had bought a lot from Japan trip and till now still keep on buying. lol. The trend will carry on till Fall Winter 2009. So, can be invest in. Luv Suzanne's stall, variety and colourful flower hair clip & pin. See the hair band i bought (the last pic) is only cost me RM10 each. The big size magnolia white flower, which can be hair clip or broach cost RM29.



Another stall that catching my eyes is the rattan bag from Japan - Tony & Karen. Luv the Tiffany & Co's signature col in small size rattan bag. RM89 (discount 20%).
Ample of size to let me put in my long purse, coin purse, Hp, tissue & camera. GREAT!
The ladies boss told me each bag will not more then 5 pcs per design. And i'm waiting for your next batches for the lace's collection.

P.S: The Boss was so kind to let me snap their kiosk, Thanks lot. Will come back again~

No comments: