Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Look~ What i had found..Mono Mono

I found u~

A small yet country feels kiosk.


Hand-made broach.

This is nice. But i didn't get it. Cause not really my style. It's making me think of my co-mate. ZOE.

Hmm, this floral dress is nice to be matching with my Wooga pink boots ya. Country feeling..

Puffy sleeve with front smoking long beach dress. Let's on vacation

Broach..Earing..Up to u

Chip.. chip..


See! the luggage rattan bag.. I wanna run away with this bag.


Hey Sailor!

Come home with me~

Winnie is helping me for ironing 1 of the clothes i bought. I luv those clothes i bought home are neat & ready to be wear.

Thanks Winnie. A soft spoken owner. HUG~

Tada~ I found a new place to fulfill my wardrobe. All though it just a small kiosk. But i had bought all which i had try. 3 tops & 1 dress cos me RM 214. They have a unique vintage feels T. All kind of floral blouse & dresses. Luv the country style bags in laces print. New arrival will be in kiosk on every 2 weeks. Talk about the location, Mono mono is just located at first floor in Ikano Power Centre. Under the escalator side. And opposite the shop which selling kicthen ware. (can't recall the kitchen's shop name. sorry)
P.S: Winnie, my friends luv the vintage T's (The Loaf Simple Dinner) that i bought, thanks for making me pretty~


No comments: