Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Birthday Preparation

Last week, buzz like a bee for my 30's birthday preparation. Sudden wanna have a birthday celebration on this 2009. It mean lot for me. My last birthday celebration was on my 21st. OMG~ well, 10years once celebration. hmm, wanna glam it.

Firstly, think of location vise, definitely my favourite. The Carat Club - Pavilion. Guest list was a bit headache cause the V.I.P room can only occupied 12 person. I had to selected out my most darling's. And came out an idea by separate it into 2 session. Which is dinner time and chill out time. Then~ i can invite more. Genius me. lol. Sketching out the seating layout, i mix them all by zig-zag. ha, then they can really mix all around. Like doing collage time paper's work.

Menu, of course i wanna my guest to have the best. I had choose the 5 course meal. Champagne, remember me when i attended last Coach preview, they serve G.H Mumm. hmm, the alcohol contain is quit high. I luv it. And wanna them to be drunk. lol. So, order 6 bottles of it.

Dress code vise, discuss with my coordinator Yuki. We came out a semi formal style with Black/White + Pink. All the guest was headache with it. Is that difficult? huh?

Cake. I promise myself i gonna have a customized cake . But is too late. Su said (Delectable Cake House) she need 3 weeks to make it. I even had an idea of it. An antique cream colour wardrobe with dresses, shoe & bag in it. Cause i luv fashion. Well ~ is alright, thanks Jean gave an idea that i can order a cake mix up with Small cupcake surrounding it. Thanks there!

Decoration is a must. I don't wanna my birthday dinner as serious like a meeting room. Survey for balloon & colour to match it. I luv pink matching white. And heart shape balloon looks more fun. Print out my guest name on paper with pink & white stripes to put on their seat.

I took 5 days to prepare it. I wanna everything to be great & memorable not just for me. yet all of my friends.

No comments: